Thursday, March 23, 2006

A few observations

Just a few things that pass through my warped mind at times.

Why do people who wax your eyebrows have the foulest breath. They don't seem to realize it and keep blowing in your face?

I'm all about loving your body, but why do women with huge guts feel the need to wear shirts that ride up over said gut?

Why do kids scream the loudest when you're on the phone?

When you really need a call back you never get one but when you don't want to be bothered the phone rings off the hook.

I love childless people who know they can do it better.

You always run into someone at the store when you have no make-up on and you are dragging your screaming child away from the chocolate.

When you have plans for the weekend why do all the invites pour in for the day you don't have free.

Why is it all you ever talk about with your girlfriends is having a night out and when you decide to do it nobody feels like going out?

Why didn't anyone tell me that I was going to be attending grade school with my kids. If I had known that I wouldn't have done it the first time.

Why do you always get your period the day something good is happening.

Why do women always size up other women's diamonds when they first meet.

Why do men get along better with their friends than women do?

Why does your child ask why a person is a certain color when the person of a certain color is standing beside you in line?

Why are people so curious about you yet so closemouthed about themselves?

Why do I feel guilty just buying the foundation when that is all I need!! I come home with lipstick that looks like crap and eyeliner that I use once a year.

I always think that when I'm getting my brows waxed I'm going to look in the mirror and see one that she waxed completely off.

Anyone that tells you they don't care what other people think is lying.

It's a little sick that Disneyworld makes me very happy.

Why doesn't J.K. Rowling put me out of my misery and just tell me the end of "Harry Potter".

No comments: