Thursday, June 15, 2006

Holy Cow! I'm here.

Just recovered from jet lag. I have to write a letter to Delta. Their international flights stink. The girls and I felt like cattle. The worst part was no free booze! I almost fell over when the stewardess said that. My children must have sensed my distress because they were amazingly well behaved the whole trip. We landed in Chennai at 12:45 am and immediately slept for the next two days. Chennai is off the coast of India. Think Florida at it's hottest and add 20 degrees. My posts are going to be short and sweet since I will be traveling. My next trip is to the forest in the foothills of Mysore. We are going to try and see some real wildlife. Elephants, bears, bison and if we are very lucky a tiger. Just say a little prayer that they don't decide that I look like good eats.

No comments: