Tuesday, May 09, 2006

This week

Snark told me today he has had a rash of potty talkers at work. People who are on the toilet and talking on the cell phone. I warned him that might cause unintentional spray so stay away. You can't pee and hold the cell phone without someone getting hurt.

My friends the Proglers came to visit. We had a great time having dinner with them. Why did it take us moving out of state to get together for dinner??? We took them for drinks at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We wandered around and tried to see animals out of night vision goggles. My luck all the good animals left and all I saw was "Duckus Americanus".

My eldest wears size 7 womens flip-flops. I'm scared to see what she wears when she turns 10.

I had three communion parties on Sunday. Thank God(literally) that all the kids go to the same church. We knocked out service in one fell swoop.

Someone royally pissed me off today. She had the nerve to say "I don't understand why people come to our church for a Communion ceremony if they are not going up to partake of communion. That means they obviously don't believe in that holy sacrament." To which I had to say "Your religion does not allow other baptized Christians to partake in your communion. I am one of those. Communion is important to me, but your church will not allow me to participate." She had no answer and obviously is not as well versed in her faith as she thought she was. As Snark says "Don't let your lack of knowledge slow you down."

Tomorrow is my birthday. I got two cases of wine and a bike. My friend Amy and her college roomie used to "drink and bike" I would try it, if it didn't require so much exercise.

No comments: