Thursday, April 20, 2006

Need a vacation from Spring Break

The break is over now I can relax and go back to my routine!! We had friends visit so we Disneyed them to death. They are going home to take a vacation to get over this one. The girls went back to school(thank goodness!) and heaven help me this summer.

I had a great Easter. Any Easter I don't have to cook is a great one.

Tom Cruise had his baby. I read somewhere that he had Katie Holmes fitted for a pacifier. I wonder if I can get one of those to pop in Snark's mouth everytime he says something I don't like.

I read a t-shirt on a 13 yr kid. It said "Your picture on MySpace was better looking". I didn't find it too funny. Another said "Tell your girlfriend thanks." This was on a young un also. Need I say more...

Back to the whole Tom Cruise baby daddy saga. I also read that Brooke Shields gave birth down the hall from them on the same day I wonder if she flipped them the bird as she was passing the room.

I had a great potato salad on Easter. It had bacon and vinegar and something else. I need to seek out the recipe.

My kid told me something was "righteous". I feel old.

No comments: