Monday, February 13, 2006

Creative Clog

I have a serious malady. I can't call it "writer's block" because I'm not a writer. Snark says I'm too messy to be a writer.

"You know where the comma goes!" is the phrase often heard when he proofs my blogs. I will note that the only thing that he does is add commas. All thoughts expressed are my own and 99% is true. Some items are changed to protect the identity of my victims.

I am covering all bases here after James Frey was skewered and strung up by his toes with a heroin needle dangling in front of him as a temptation.

Good gracious, doesn't anybody know that you can Google everyone on the internet. If you have a modicum of fame you had better bribe everyone in your past heavily or tell the truth. Because it will come out. Every dirty detail.. That is why I only gave fake names to everyone way back when.

I feel no sympathy for Frey because he's loaded now. I feel bad for his mom and dad. Because you know when they go over to a friend's houses everyone is silent and trying not mention lying,embellishment,or fiction. My only concern is that he'll fall off the wagon and one day I'll see him on The Smoking Gun's mugshot page. But hey, look at it this way. People love celebrity jail-birds. Look at the NBA. It's filled with them.

Anyway, back to my clog. I think after this post it's going away. Who knew Jim Frey's debacle was my Drano.

No comments: