Monday, October 17, 2005

Just like Heaven

No I am not talking about my sex life.
Talk about false advertising. This movie was a clinker. It reminded me of the Sandy Bullock flick "While you were sleeping". At least I think that is the name. Reese Witherspoon is a doctor. As much as I want to pinch her cheeks when I see her, I do not think she can play a doctor. It just seemed too far a stretch.
She is in a coma and comes back as a ghost to Mark Ruffalo(made my movie experience enjoyable). If I came back as a spirit, luck would have it that I would haunt my old high school chem teacher Mr. Heurtin. And then I would prefer the coma.
Anyway, Mark Ruffalo lost his wife and has been pining for two years. From then on it is a magical quest to find Reese's identity and then you know....... Don't want to spoil it for people who are dying to see the movie. But if you rented Sandy's film, you get the gist and you don't spend the ten bucks.

The good things that came from this outing were:

No children present(mine or any others)
No husband present(hates movies, so would snort inelegantly throughout film causing me to pinch him)
Alcohol (I should have put alcohol first because I needed it for the movie)

No comments: