Thursday, January 25, 2007

Strollercize

To all you stroller mamas with your oversized treads and one track mind(gotta get to the ride), to all the older generation that comes to Disney and complains about the kids there, to all the new parents that are under the delusion that their six month old kid actually appreciates being at a noisy theme park this vitriolic letter is directed at you.

Don't come and nip and yap at my heels in your attempt to be two minutes ahead of me in a ride. I met you on Saturday when you were pushing your babies into the back of my legs, causing me to trip into my kids who actually know where they are. Do you really think your kids care about Thunder Mtn? All they care about is the bottle in your hand and the fact they are enjoying the breeze as you push your way over unsuspecting polite people. Lets be real. Babies don't care about Disney. You do. And by the way this goes out to the women who push their 10 yr old in the stroller also. Make them get up and walk. Rule of thumb: If they eat more than you and have a drivers license they don't need the strolller.

I love the older people and the childless that bitch about all the children. HELLO! This isn't Club Med(actually they are allowing kids also.) Look around you. There are snot nosed kids everywhere. Go somewhere else if you are going to complain about it. And don't tell my kid to look happy after you push her out of the way while she's waiting to enter the main gate.

Ahhh! I haven't vented in so long this feels good. It sucks to be polite all the time.

No comments: