Friday, December 22, 2006

How was the Processional?

Glad you asked. Well my camera pooped out on me when I tried to take a picture of the kids in their cute outfits at Epcot. After dinner at Restuarant Marrakesh, which was pretty good, we had time to kill till 8:15 which was our processional time. The only thing I have a gripe about is our waiter Youssef, kept reminding us that 18% gratuity was standard and he did us the favor of not including it on the bill. Well, we did him a favor by leaving him a tip after his service. After all, tis the season.

As we are walking around, and mind you this is at 7pm, the adults in the family hit a new low. I look at Snark and yawn which he then imitates. "I feel like going home." I just put it out there. He looks guilty and chides me. The girls hear me and Isabelle says "I guess I can go home and watch tv." Anni says "NO WAY! I want to see the processional."

Being the horrible person I am I say "Aren't you tired? You did get up at 530 today."

"I am a little." she admits.

"Wowee, let's get home and go to bed." I start off toward the exit.

"You are bad. We paid for this." Snark got a conscience, which stemmed from the fact he realized he just put out some cash for this occasion.

"Yeah and....." I am still running for the exit. Unfortunately, Disney's Beatles tribute band was playing in England. So the melody of "Twist and Shout" pulled me over (I am a Beatles junkie). We stayed for the set and finally left.

How was the Processional? The choir sounded great as we dashed past them.

No comments: