Friday, July 21, 2006

Summer Fluff Reads and Music

I went on a reading drought in India. But I did manage to read on the planes. Some good most bad reads...

Holy Cow by Sara MacDonald: A fun read about the various religions in India. An Austrailian who has to adapt to living in New Delhi. Some details are exaggerated but she pretty much hits the nail on the head.

P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern: A young widow receiving letters from her dead husband. Pretty good for a young author. I believe she is only 23.

Something Borrowed
and Something Blue by Emily Giffin: My friend Amy lent me the first one. It's cute and a good lazy afternoon read. A woman cheats with her best friend's fiancee in the first and the second is the sequel.

I'm currently listening to Michael Buble's "Home" and all of Keith Urban. What is with Nicole Kidman and short men?

No comments: