Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanks for giving

To everyone that celebrates Thanksgiving here are a few of my reasons to be thankful this holiday.

I am thankful...

*For a healthy, happy family.
*For being an employed family( so far).
*For friends that love me, even to the extent that they would feed my cat(and they don't like cats).
* For the kiss Snark gives me every night when I go to bed.
*That I can write whatever I want on this blog.

The Lavacakes are off to Michigan for the holiday. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Here is my Friday recipe early:

Corn Casserole

1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix
2 eggs
8 oz sour cream
1 can(14 oz) creamed corn
1 can(14 oz) sweet corn, drained
1 stick butter, melted

Pre-heat oven to 350

Mix all ingredients together. Pour into casserole dish(I use an oblong 2 qt). Bake for 45 minutes. Casserole should be golden and slightly firm on top.

No comments: